For Best Viewing, Please Rotate Your Phone
Tap anywhere to continue
Kaiser Permanente enhanced options for getting care
(click to watch video)
Manage care in the palm of your hand
(click to watch video)
We make switching to Kaiser Permanente easy
(click to watch video)
Your doctors, hospitals, and health plan work together to make exceptional health care easy to get. That means you’ll have peace of mind knowing care for your total health is there when and where you need it — from your doctor’s office to your living room.
To see what it’s like to be a member, visit kp.org/myhealthyplace.
When you're a member, you get access to our doctors and facilities — conveniently located near where you live, work and play. And when you can't come to us, you can get care virtually or have most prescriptions delivered.
between members and their care teams
covered for care needs in mind and body
to members' homes
connected to easily share the latest medical advancements
with many services often under one roof, so you can get everything done quickly
to get Kaiser Permanente care in person - California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, Virginia, Washington, and Washington D.C.
*Source: Kaiser Permanente Telehealth Insights Dashboard. Doctor and facility counts include affiliated medical professionals and locations.
Where you live, work, and grow has a major impact on how healthy you’ll be — in mind, body, and spirit. That’s why we’re committed to making good health more accessible.
See how we support total health in your community.
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTIC AND LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE
© 2021 Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington
Page last updated: Oct. 30, 2021 at 12 a.m. PT
Your doctor will build a care plan based on your needs and work with your care team to deliver high-quality, personalized care.
Preventive care to keep you healthy
Specialty care when you need it
Support for ongoing conditions
Get care in your language — with multilingual doctors and phone interpretation in more than 150 languages.
We've helped deliver millions of COVID-19 vaccines to our members, communities and underserved areas. Visit kp.org/covidvaccine to search vaccine appointments.
Same-day, next-day, and weekend appointments are available at most locations and by phone and video.1
Visit us in person at a location near you.
Talk to a health care professional by phone or video.1
If a trip to the doctor's office doesn't fit your schedule, it's easy to get fast, personalized support — daytime, nighttime, anytime.
1. When appropriate and available. If you travel out of state, phone appointments and video visits may not be available due to state laws that may prevent licensed clinicians from providing care across state lines. Laws differ by state. 2. High deductible health plans may require a copay or coinsurance for phone and video visits.
Share your health history and any concerns with your personal doctor.
Your doctor coordinates your care, so you don't have to worry about where to go or who to call next.
Future care teams have a full picture of your health history - without you having to repeat your story.
With your health records in hand, your care team knows your needs in the moment and reminds you to schedule checkups and tests. Plus, you can view your records 24/7.
Search profiles to find the right doctor
Our online doctor profiles let you browse the many doctors and locations in your area, even before you enroll. So you can join knowing you’ve found a doctor who fits your needs.
Transition your care seamlessly
Easily move prescriptions and schedule a visit with a doctor who’s close to your home, work, or school. From day one, you’ll have the support you need to help reach your health goals.
Connect to care online
After you enroll, create an account at kp.org or download the Kaiser Permanente app. Then manage your health on your schedule — whenever, wherever.
It’s easy to get started as a Kaiser Permanente member
Visit kp.org/newmember to get started on the path to great health. We’ll guide you through each step, so you get the care you need without missing a beat.
Create your online account
Choose your doctor
Transition your prescriptions
Once you join, to register, follow the simple steps online or download the Kaiser Permanente app. You’ll need your health/medical record number, which you'll receive in the mail and find on your member ID card.
Once you create your account, you can manage your care at kp.org or with our app — anytime, anywhere. View most lab results, schedule routine appointments, refill most prescriptions, email your doctor’s office with nonurgent questions, and more.*
Find a doctor who’s right for you.
Start by selecting a convenient facility, then browse our online doctor profiles. You can search by gender, languages spoken, education, and more. Each covered family member can choose their own personal doctor. You can also change your doctor at any time.
|It’s easy to move your prescriptions to Kaiser Permanente or discuss them with a doctor, so you’ll have what you need to reach your health goals. Once your coverage starts, follow the steps online to transition your prescriptions, and we’ll guide you through the process.||You have many ways to connect to quality care, when and where it’s convenient for you. You can schedule routine appointments online, with our app, or by phone. You can also call us 24/7 for medical advice. For details on getting care when you’re away from home, visit kp.org/travel.|
Get started at kp.org/newmember
*These features are available when you get care from Kaiser Permanente facilities. Kaiser Permanente health plans around the country: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., in Northern and Southern California and Hawaii • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Inc., Nine Piedmont Center, 3495 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, 404-364-7000 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc., in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., 2101 E. Jefferson St., Rockville, MD 20852 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest, 500 NE Multnomah St., Suite 100, Portland, OR 97232 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington or Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc., 1300 SW 27th St., Renton, WA 98057
We're always looking for ways to innovate and make healthy easier for you.
Enhanced access and navigation:
84 Kaiser Permanente physicians were recognized in 2022 as 5280 magazine's Top Doctors!
1. The Ginger coaching services described are not covered under your health plan benefits, are not a Medicare-covered benefit, and are not subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice. The coaching services are not available to any members under 18 years old. The coaching services are neither offered nor guaranteed under contract with the FEHB Program, but are made available to enrollees and family members, aged 18 and older, who become members of Kaiser Permanente. The coaching services are not available to anyone enrolled in the State of Colorado’s Fee-for-Service Medicaid program and receiving primary care medical provider services from Kaiser Permanente.
Good health goes beyond the doctor’s office. Manage your care 24/7 with the Kaiser Permanente app or at kp.org.1
Stay on top of your health2
1. To use the Kaiser Permanente app, you must be a member registered on kp.org. 2. These features are available when you get care from Kaiser Permanente facilities. 3. Same-day and next-day prescription delivery services may be available for an additional fee. These services aren’t covered under your health plan benefits and may be limited to specific prescription drugs, pharmacies, and areas. Order cutoff times and delivery days may vary by pharmacy location. Kaiser Permanente isn’t responsible for delivery delays by mail carriers. Kaiser Permanente may discontinue same-day and next-day prescription delivery services at any time without notice and other restrictions may apply. Medi-Cal and Medicaid beneficiaries should ask their pharmacy for more information about prescriptions.
You may not always feel like you have time to visit the doctor. So our doctors are committed to getting you care however it works best for you - from home, work, or in person.
Video or phone appointment
Schedule a face-to-face video visit or phone appointment with a Kaiser Permanente clinician.1
Get on-demand support with 24/7 care advice by phone.
Use our online symptom checker for certain conditions and get personalized care advice within a few hours.
ChatChat online with a clinician or mental health specialist.
24/7 on-demand video and phone visits
Visit with a clinician anytime by video or phone for routine or urgent advice — no appointment needed — at kp.org/getcare..
Visit kp.org/getcare to learn more.
1. When appropriate and available.
2. Available when you get care from Kaiser Permanente facilities.
Just call us or go online:
24/7 Away from Home Travel Line: 951-268-3900***
*The Cigna PPO Network refers to the health care providers (doctors, hospitals, specialists) contracted as part of the Cigna PPO for Shared Administration.
The Cigna PPO Network is not available to HMO and EPO members enrolled in coverage issued by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington and Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc.
Cigna is an independent company and not affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., and its subsidiary health plans. Access to the Cigna PPO Network is available through Cigna's contractual relationship with the Kaiser Permanente health plans. The Cigna PPO Network is provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.
**Cigna, MinuteClinic, and Concentra coverage varies by plan
***This number can be dialed inside and outside the United States. Before the phone number, dial “001” for landlines and “+1” for mobile lines if you’re outside the United States. Long-distance charges may apply, and we can’t accept collect calls. The phone line is closed on major holidays (New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas). It closes early the day before a holiday at 10 p.m. Pacific time (PT), and it reopens the day after a holiday at 4 a.m. PT.
No matter your needs — mental health, maternity, cancer care, heart health, and more — you’ll have access to great doctors, advanced technology, and evidence-based care to help you recover quickly.
A comprehensive approach to care
With one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the country, we can connect you with the right specialist who will create a personalized plan for your care. To learn how our specialists
work together in a connected system, visit kp.org/specialtycare.
Support for ongoing conditions
If you have a condition like diabetes or heart disease, you’re automatically enrolled in a disease management program for
personal coaching and support. With a well-rounded approach backed by proven best practices and advanced technology,
we’ll help you get the care you need to continue living life to the fullest.
Get help for a wide range of conditions, like anxiety, depression, substance use disorder, and autism spectrum disorders.
Specialized care teams
Find care with psychiatrists, psychologists, marriage and family therapists, and more.
No referrals needed
Make an appointment for therapy within Kaiser Permanente without a referral.
Learn more at kp.org/mentalhealth
A dedicated prenatal care team
Doctors and nurses help keep you and your baby healthy and empower you to make decisions.
A personalized birth plan
We’ll help you have the safe, positive experience you want, starting with your first appointment.
Care and support every step of the way
From virtual and in-person tours of our private birthing suites to classes* and online resources to help answer the many questions of expecting parents.
Learn more at kp.org/maternitycare.
*Classes vary by location. Some classes may require a fee
When you’re managing a condition, you want to prioritize your health — not worry about whether your treatment will be covered. At Kaiser Permanente, your care and coverage are combined, so you can just focus on yourself. We’ll handle the rest.
We treat over 500,000 cancer patients each year.* This means our doctors and specialists have a wealth of experience and expertise in cancer prevention, treatment, and recovery. Throughout your cancer care journey, you’re at the center of everything we do.
Learn more at kp.org/cancercare
*"Destination Health: Stopping Cancer Before It Starts,” Permanente.org, January 21, 2020.
Your heart health matters to us. Through evidence-based treatments and comprehensive care and support, we help many members with heart disease live longer, healthier lives. And our approach to prevention helps others avoid heart disease altogether.
Learn more at kp.org/cardiaccare
There are many experiences of gender identity - and the journey to and through gender-affirming care is different for everyone. We're here to help you find the path that's right for you and provide the support you need along the way.
Learn more about gender-affirming care at Kaiser Permanente.
Kaiser Permanente's Commercial and Medicare health plans are the top-rated plans in Colorado1
Of the 12 commercial health plans in Colorado rated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), ours is the top-rated plan in the state for the second year in a row.1
1. National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), 2021.
ClassPass reduced rates on fitness classes
Self-care apps Calm and myStrength
Wellness Coaching by Phone
Online healthy lifestyle programs, videos, podcasts, recipes, and more
Reduced rates on specialty care services like acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage therapy, and gym memberships
On-site and virtual health education classes and support groups2
Seasonal farmers markets3
1. These services aren’t covered under your health plan benefits and aren’t subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice. 2. Classes vary at each location and some may require a fee. 3. Not available in all areas.
The Ginger app offers 1-on-1 support for many common challenges - like anxiety, stress, low mood, relationship issues, and more. Adult members can use the app for 90 days a year at no cost.
What can you do with Ginger?
*Sarah Kunkle et al., “Association Between Care Utilization and Anxiety Outcomes in an On-Demand Mental Health System: Retrospective Observational Study,” Journal of Medical Internet Research, January 2021. This service isn’t covered under your health plan benefits and isn’t subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. It may be discontinued at any time without notice.
Get moving with fitness options that fit your schedule and lifestyle, including Pilates, dance, boxing, cardio, strength training, and yoga.
Calm uses meditation and mindfulness to help lower stress, reduce anxiety, and improve sleep quality. Available at no cost.
Enjoy reduced rates on services
to help you stay healthy
Stay active by joining a
local fitness center, plus
enjoy thousands of digital
Connect to better health
with online programs to help
you lose weight, quit smoking,
reduce stress, and more.
Get help reaching your
health goals by working
one-on-one with a wellness
coach by phone.
1. These services aren't covered under your health plan benefits and aren't subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice.
Adult members can use meditation and mindfulness to build mental resilience, reduce stress, and improve sleep with Calm.
With myStrength adult members can set mental health goals, track progress, and get support managing depression, anxiety, and more.1
Emotional support by text for anxiety, stress, grief, issues with personal and professional relationships, and more2,3 with Ginger.
Choose from thousands of on-demand workout videos and get reduced rates on in-person classes with ClassPass.
1. myStrength® is a trademark of Livongo Health, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Teladoc Health, Inc.
2. The Ginger coaching services described above are not covered under your health plan benefits, are not a Medicare-covered benefit, and are not subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice. The coaching services are not available to any members under 18 years old. The coaching services are neither offered nor guaranteed under contract with the FEHB Program, but are made available to enrollees and family members, 18 and older, who become members of Kaiser Permanente. The coaching services are available to members enrolled in the Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) program who are 18 and older.
3. The coaching services are not available to anyone enrolled in the State of Colorado’s Fee-for-Service Medicaid program and receiving primary care medical provider services from Kaiser Permanente.
Experience how we make health care simpler and more convenient. No matter where you are, you can explore our facilities, learn about our specialty care and telehealth services, and watch short videos about our members and care teams.
Take a virtual tour.