For Best Viewing, Please Rotate Your Phone
Tap anywhere to continue
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTIC AND LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE
© 2021 Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington
Page last updated: Oct. 30, 2021 at 12 a.m. PT
We're always looking for ways to innovate and make healthy easier for you.
Enhanced access and navigation:
84 Kaiser Permanente physicians were recognized in 2022 as 5280 magazine's Top Doctors!
1. The Ginger coaching services described are not covered under your health plan benefits, are not a Medicare-covered benefit, and are not subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice. The coaching services are not available to any members under 18 years old. The coaching services are neither offered nor guaranteed under contract with the FEHB Program, but are made available to enrollees and family members, aged 18 and older, who become members of Kaiser Permanente. The coaching services are not available to anyone enrolled in the State of Colorado’s Fee-for-Service Medicaid program and receiving primary care medical provider services from Kaiser Permanente.
Our dedicated transition team can help you:
Get help for a wide range of conditions, like anxiety, depression, substance use disorder, and autism spectrum disorders.
Specialized care teams
Find care with psychiatrists, psychologists, marriage and family therapists, and more.
No referrals needed
Make an appointment for therapy within Kaiser Permanente without a referral.
Mental health options and resources
Learn more at kp.org/mentalhealth
Kaiser Permanente's Commercial and Medicare health plans are the top-rated plans in Colorado1
Of the 12 commercial health plans in Colorado rated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), ours is the top-rated plan in the state.1
1. National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), 2021.
You can order refills by phone, online at on kp.org or through the app, and:
Visit an affiliated pharmacy (if eligible)
1. Must have a valid prescription on file with a Kaiser Permanente medical office or through the Mail Order Pharmacy. Some prescriptions are not eligible to be mailed, and we are not able to mail to the following states at this time: Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and South Dakota.
2. Must be within 15 miles of a participating pharmacy
3. These services available when you receive care at Kaiser Permanente medical offices