For Best Viewing, Please Rotate Your Phone
Tap anywhere to continue
NONDISCRIMINATION NOTIC AND LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE
© 2021 Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington
Page last updated: Oct. 30, 2021 at 12 a.m. PT
Share your health history and any concerns with your personal doctor.
Your doctor coordinates your care, so you don't have to worry about where to go or who to call next.
Future care teams have a full picture of your health history — without you having to repeat
With your health records in hand, your care team knows your needs in the moment and reminds you to schedule checkups and tests. Plus, you can view your records 24/7.2
1. Affiliated providers may or may not have access to your Kaiser Permanente electronic health records.
2. These services available when you receive care in Kaiser Permanente medical offices.
We're always looking for ways to innovate and make healthy easier for you.
Enhanced access and navigation:
84 Kaiser Permanente physicians were recognized in 2022 as 5280 magazine's Top Doctors!
1. The Ginger coaching services described are not covered under your health plan benefits, are not a Medicare-covered benefit, and are not subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice. The coaching services are not available to any members under 18 years old. The coaching services are neither offered nor guaranteed under contract with the FEHB Program, but are made available to enrollees and family members, aged 18 and older, who become members of Kaiser Permanente. The coaching services are not available to anyone enrolled in the State of Colorado’s Fee-for-Service Medicaid program and receiving primary care medical provider services from Kaiser Permanente.
Our dedicated transition team can help you:
Get help for a wide range of conditions, like anxiety, depression, substance use disorder, and autism spectrum disorders.
Specialized care teams
Find care with psychiatrists, psychologists, marriage and family therapists, and more.
No referrals needed
Make an appointment for therapy within Kaiser Permanente without a referral.
Mental health options and resources
Learn more at kp.org/mentalhealth
Kaiser Permanente's Commercial and Medicare health plans are the top-rated plans in Colorado1
Of the 12 commercial health plans in Colorado rated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), ours is the top-rated plan in the state.1
We are also rated the highest-performing commercial plan in 43 effectiveness-of-care measures in 2022 by the NCQA.2
1. “Best Health Insurance Companies of 2023,” Insure.com, January 23, 2023.
2. National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2022. NCQA is
a third-party organization that receives clinical quality information
(HEDIS) and member survey feedback (CAHPS) to rate health plans
1. National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), 2021.
You can order refills by phone, online at on kp.org or through the app, and:
Visit an affiliated pharmacy (if eligible)
1. Must have a valid prescription on file with a Kaiser Permanente medical office or through the Mail Order Pharmacy. Some prescriptions are not eligible to be mailed, and we are not able to mail to the following states at this time: Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and South Dakota.
2. Must be within 15 miles of a participating pharmacy
3. These services available when you receive care at Kaiser Permanente medical offices